Reservoir Dogs' budget was so low that many of the actors simply used their own clothing as wardrobe; most notably Chris Penn's (who played Nice Guy Eddie) track jacket. Harvey Keitel wore his own black suit and Steve Buscemi wore his own black jeans instead of suit pants. It was a similar situation in the props department. Mr. Blonde’s Cadillac Coupe de Ville actually belonged to Michael Madsen because the budget wasn’t big enough to buy a car for the character (x).
blogger: friendly reminder that everyone is beautiful, the world is a great place, and you are a lovely individual (❁´◡`❁)*✲ﾟ*
PRESS PLAY AND PLACE YOUR CURSOR ON IT
IT’S NOT EVEN A VIDEO HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT WORK
WHAT IS THIS BEAUTY?
oil, canvas, 2012.
2011, digital painting
- Fine, we're geniuses but not EVIL geniuses.
(this is a post for Community fans, clarifying an odd rumor about a recent episode. No need to read more...
- ericpetersonforreals-deactivate asked:Hi Dan. My wife and I love Community, and can't wait for Season 3. I've been craving to ask you something. I went through a phase studying Campbell, Voegler, and Truby, and your tutorials were incredibly helpful. I feel confident about structure. But I don't feel that I can write character's with enough depth to keep up. Is there anything as pragmatic as the monomyth to help teach character depth? Best wishes, and please disregard if this is a nuisance.
Get out your cell phone and scroll through the contacts until you come to a name that provokes a reaction inside of you. Joy, rage, confusion,...
- acevenger69 asked:Hi. Love the blog. I'm trying to get the #bestlinesfromCommunity to trend on Twitter so could you please ask all your followers to post their favorite lines from Community on Twitter with the #bestlinesfromCommunity hastag? This way we could get more awareness for Community and hopefully get more people to watch it. Thanks.
First off, thanks!
This is a great idea! Great way to get more awareness for the show and also something fun for the fandom. :)
So followers jump...
- you are a moon for a while
Before I knew how to talk to people in real life (coworkers will tell you I never actually learned) I learned to talk to...
- Things They Might Never Tell You 001
- Thirty seconds after it gets easy, you will forget how hard it was.
- Time does not advance 1 second per second....
- Had to be archived
ME I would be a superhero if I could just not think about women.
DINO Every superhero has a kryptonite…
ME Yeah but you’re a not...